DR. REV. K.V.K. RAO
MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDER & HONORARY CHAIRMAN
The objective of imparting education at St. Mary’s combined with creation, dissemination and application of knowledge, are being met in an integrated form to create a synergetic impact.
Education as a link between society and development is universally accepted, since higher education carries a direct bearing upon human technological resources hence development in technical education becomes automatically identified as priority issue.
Systematic planning of manpower development in science and technology is critically imported for the growing needs of the country. Keeping this in view, we aim to take initiative in grooming the youngsters with the latest techniques and thoroughly prepare them to face the challenges in their careers.
The institute fosters and nurtures leaders capable of making difference in the corporate world. It inculcates human values and professional ethics in students that help them in making decisions and creating paths that are good for them and also the nation. To fulfill this mission in a new and powerful way, each member of St. Mary’s community strives to achieve excellence in every endeavor be it education, research consulting, training or sports by making them continuous improvement curricula and pedagogical.
-Dr. Rev. K.V.K. Rao
OTHER PRESTIGIOUS POSITIONS HELD BY SHRI. K.V.K. RAO
- Chairman, Consortium of Engineering Professional Colleges Managements Association (Recognized by Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education) & Admission & Fee Regulatory Committee of Andhra Pradesh for conducting EAMCET-AC, PGECET-AC & ICET-AC for the year 2011-12).
- Chairman, Protection Committee of Educational Institutions of Andhra Pradesh.
- Secretary General, Consortium of Engineering & Professional Colleges Managements Association.
- Managing Director, Sreeharsha Technologies, Hyderabad.
- Managing Director, S.S. Foundry Pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad.
- Managing Director, K.V.K. Engineering Works, Hyderabad.